Pages

Search

Saturday, 10 December 2016

PASS IT ON

One of my all time go-to looks for summer with lots of vintage inspiration.







Everything - Vintage 
Accessories - gifted/sister's

I'm actually a little upset that it took me so long to post anything new! Sorry in advance, I'm so bad and I can't promise that it won't happen again but I'll do my best to prevent it. 

This is pretty much one of my main go-to's. I think I mentioned that last time and it is true. I wanted to wear something that was fast and easy to put together, so I knew I had to pull these out. I paired it with this vintage button up and like that the colour and collar (lol) give it a kind of school girl vibe. I usually have the legs folded short but this time left the length a little longer for the 'school kid/playful' effect. I know things like short length sounds dramatic but that's just how I see different possibilities in an outfit. Hopefully you get what I mean. The creepers are my substitute for school shoes and the messenger bag pretty much completes 'my uniform'. Like I have mentioned I love how effortless it is to wear these. You can literally pair these with anything and buy them in styles that suit any kind of occasion. I wear my overalls with pretty much every top I own but my favourite things I (always) like to pair them with are band tees, stripes and high neck tops.

Soooo thank you for checking this out! I'd love to know how anyone else likes to style their dungarees/overalls and also let me know what you thought about today's post! Have a great day!
-cheers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment